In order to celebrate the wedding we've rounded some of our favourite Royal inspired recipes, perfect for serving at a Royal Wedding Viewing Party!
What you need to know - the wedding will be at 12pm GMT and will be live streamed, it will be held at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle.
- If you fancy eating the actual wedding cake chosen by Prince Harry and Meghan then it only makes sense to treat yourself to the cook book by The Violet Bakery, who have been chosen to create the cake for the big day.
- Because no Royal Party is complete without afternoon tea.
- If you want to throw a vegan afternoon tea party check out this blog.
- Pimms O'Clock! Can you even call an event British without it? And if you're after a non-alcoholic recipe this one is pretty good.
- We love scones with clotted cream and homemade jam, and we think this raspberry rose jam recipe looks divine!
- We can't get enough of this delicious coconut rosewater blackberry smash cocktail by Colleen Jeffers.