Hummus is a staple in the KINN household, it's delicious and packed full of protein, good fats and healthy vitamins and minerals. It's also very easy to make!
- 60ml Tahini
- 250g Chickpeas (canned or cooked)
- 60ml lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 Garlic clove
- 30ml Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 30-40ml of water
- salt to taste
- In a food processor place the tahini and lemon juice then mix
- Then add the rest of the ingredients, excluding the salt, water and chickpeas and mix together.
- Rinse the chickpeas and add to the mixer.
- Once smooth add salt to taste and water to make it creamier, add as much or as little water as you like depending on the texture that you prefer, but make sure to add the water slowly.
- Serve into a pretty bowl and add a light dusting of extra paprika.