- 1 part regular vodka (any supermarket own brand will work)
- 2 parts ruby red grapefruit juice drink
- 1 part orange liqueur (we used Triple Sec)
- Splash of lemon juice
- Splash of grenadine
- To garnish: Grapefruit slices and/or rosemary sprigs
Mix vodka, ruby red grapefruit juice, orange liqueur, and lemon juice together and pour in a glass over ice. Top with grenadine. Garnish with grapefruit slices and/or rosemary sprigs, if desired.
- Add ice cubes to your cocktail glass (or glasses)
- In a blender, mix together the grapefruit juice, orange liqueur and lemon juice
- Pour the mix over the ice in your glass
- Add a splash of grenadine
- Add a slice of grapefruit or some rosemary to garnish and enjoy!