This scrumptious late summer recipe is ideal for sweet dessert option or serve with yoghurt and granola for a healthy breakfast. It will take about 10 minutes prep time, and 25-30 mins baking time.
- ripe pears
1/2 tsp maple syrup (per pear)
- 1 sprinkle of cinnamon (per pear)
- yoghurt of your choice (dairy or plant-based)
- Preheat oven to 350°C
- Slice the pears in half and scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
- Drizzle each pear with maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place the pears on a baking tray and bake until the pears are soft and tender (about 20-30 mins).
- Top with nuts, granola, or any toppings of your choice!