This vegan lemon posset recipe is perfect when catering for vegan dinner guests. It's quick and easy, yet delicious! It only takes about 10 mins to create then leave overnight in the fridge - great for prepping beforehand.
We've topped ours with strawberries, but you can top with any berries or your favourite fruit. We'd recommend serving with a vegan shortbread biscuit, too.
This recipe makes 4 servings depending on your glass or jar size!
- 600g silken tofu (usually found in the Japanese of the world food aisle or the free-from section)
- Zest and juice from 2 lemons
- 120ml agave nectar or maple syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A handful of fresh strawberries to top
- 1-2 tsp icing sugar to serve
- Blend all the ingredients, except the raspberries and icing sugar, until smooth.
- Split the mixture between 4 glasses or jars.
- Leave in the fridge overnight, or a minimum of 1 hour.
- To serve, top the possets with strawberries and sprinkle over the icing sugar. Serve with a vegan shortbread for that extra yumminess!