Another autumnal treat coming up - and just in time for Halloween! These white chocolate pumpkin truffles are vegan, gluten free and only 64 kcal each. The perfect sweet bite post dinner or treat at your Halloween party. Enjoy!
- 200ml pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons gluten free flour
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- 50g ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon pinch of sea salt
- 100g vegan white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, maple syrup, flour, sugar, ground almonds, cinnamon & salt. Mix well until properly combined, then place the bowl in the fridge.
- In a bain-marie, melt the white chocolate chips.
- Distribute the chocolate into mini cupcake cups - use about 1/2 tablespoon for each cup. After each one, place onto a plate then carefully place it into the freezer.
- When the chocolate cups have frozen, pour the mixture into an icing bag with approx. 1/2" hole, then squeeze the filling into the cups. The mixture will soften with the heat from your hands, so pause halfway through and put back in the fridge if you need.
- Refrigerate the truffles until you're ready to serve them, then sprinkle with cinnamon and maybe a white chocolate chip to finish!
[Image credit: The Fitchen]