With Christmas almost upon us, we thought it was about time to put up some of the things we've been lusting over at KINN HQ. See our list below. P.s. if you fancy winning a little present for yourself, take our survey and enter into our raffle to win the Body Oil and Bath Oil Gift set worth £45!
- Jilla Active Sports Bra £32 - We love this London based activewear brand who use natural fibres such as bamboo to make effortlessly gorgeous activewear thats good for the environment and you.
- PLENTY £15 - For your veggie friend, PLENTY is one of our co-founders favourite go to recipe books when looking for yummy show stopping veggie dishes, and it's a pretty beautiful book to look at too.
- KINN Organic Bath Oil £28 - We of course think our certified organic bath oil would make a pretty luxurious treat. With a soothing mixture of Ylang Ylang, Tangerine and Lavender as well as avocado oil and coconut oil for maximum moisture, our organic bath oil will not only soothe your mind but also your skin. Or, if you're feeling extra generous our Body Oil & Bath Oil set is just £45!
- Saint Aymes Chocolate from £9.50- If you haven't come across the British brand yet, you simply must. Making luxurious hand poured chocolates with gold flakes and flavour such as sea salt and caramel to dark chocolate pistachio and a pinch of salt, our co-founders cannot get enough of these, plus, look how gorgeous they look!
- BKR from £20 - Another favourite of our co-founders, ditch the plastic for 2018 and invest in one of these gorgeous reusable bottles from BKR. We think these would make the perfect present for that eco conscious stylish friend.
- Coffee Set £230 - We won't pretend that we don't love design led products here at KINN HQ, and we think this copper tone coffee set would make a beautiful addition to any work space or kitchen. Bonus Point, you can keep the granules after use and make your own coffee body scrub by mixing them with our KINN Bath Oil!
- Nini Coffee & Cacao Face Scrub £18 - For the beauty junkie in your life who can't get enough of face masks and scrubs. We love this face scrub by Nini, another London based brand doing their bit to make organic and natural the norm!
- OHOY Swimwear £80 - We know this isn't in the image above, but we came across this brand just now through Emirates Woman. We love these swimming suits by OHOY, founded by two friends living in the UAE they use plastic taken from the sea and turn it into the softest and durable swim suits. Not only are they gorgeous pieces, but their commitment to make a more sustainable swimwear brand is something we can definitely get behind.